Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging...

I think that blogging is an interesting thing. I had heard about it a long time ago but i could never really get into it. I did not understand how people could just make an online "journal" of themselves on the internet. I was never that open about my feelings, and i especially did not want my whole life story on the internet. I thought it was creepy to put info about myself for everyone to see. Now being forced to get on thanks to this class i actually start to see a point in it all. I kinda hate to admit it but i see why people do this alot. i have to say that it is neat to see other people's opinions about something all in one place.

1 comment:

  1. I think of it kind of like calisthenics. You're not running a race every day, but you do need to train every day in order to get better. It's the same with writing. The more you do, the less painful it becomes and the better your result is. I'm glad to know that you're starting to enjoy it (is that over-stating it?). You do a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete