Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Break

The best part of the semester is coming up, fall break. I am so happy to have a break from school and other things. I cannot wait to go home and see friends and family over the break. Its always good to take off from school and forget about things for a while, even if its only a few days. I like going home to just relax. Life feels different when I am at home from school, I feel less stressed and calmer. Family is important to me and its hard not seeing them for extend periods of time during school. My friends back home are just as important and I am always glad to see them. Its hard to leave people to go to school but its good to know they will be there when you get back. Its that feeling that I get when I leave to go home that makes me know everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment