Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Summer Plans

Summer plans are already in the works. I am so ready for the summer to get here but at the same time I don’t want to wish it away. I want to relax at home but I really want to do stuff at the same time. It’s a weird feeling that I have been experiencing. I’m ready to do some things that I have wanted to do for a long time. I want to get certified in some areas and learn some new skills. I’m going to some classes with a friend so that will be a good time also. I wish I could do all of it right now but I just don’t have the time. I wish I lived closer to home sometimes so I could get things like this done. It’s just hard being so far and wanting to do things. Hopefully all will go to plan and I will get my certifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment