Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Patriots....

I did not have high hopes for the Titans over the weekend but I thought they would have done somewhat better. It was one of the worst games I think I have ever seen. I do not watch very much football but for some reason I wanted to see this game. People were telling me how it was going to be a massacre and I had to see for myself. As soon as the game started it was like watching a car accident. It was so bad you could not turn away from it. The titans got the wind knocked out of them and they never recovered from it. It was just bad play after bad play. The patriots did not see triple digits but from the start it seemed like they could have. The ratings did not lie either, Collins came out with a -7 rating and the others didn’t do much better. In the end there was a shutout of 59 to 0. It seemed like it could be worse but I don’t know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment